June 5, 2007

Online Learning

I've been working in the contact center industry for almost 5 years now. I started out as an agent taking in calls for customer service accounts and slowly got myself into the workforce management team. I can honestly say that it was no easy task.

Lately though, I've been thinking about what I want for my future. I suddenly realized I wanted to learn more to be able to be more. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and yet something in me wants to take up another course. I was thinking of enroling myself in a university near our place but with my erratic work schedule, I don't think it's possible.

It's a good thing that I can take up university degrees online these days. This is really neat! I've been looking all over for a university that would be best for what I want and I've found Capella University. They have a wide array of online courses and looking at their demo, the interface of their online courses are quite user friendly.

I'm thinking of taking up the Business Management and Leadership Specialozation but I'd really have to think about this. The price is quite steep for me at $300 per credit, woohoo! But it is going to be a nice investment though.

I guess I just don't want to be in a contact center for the rest of my life. I mean it pays real good but I don't think I could handle the night shift once I age some more. ;P

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...