June 19, 2007

What Would You Do?

Let's say you were stranded in a city with no money or resources? Where would you go? How far can you take it?

How much of a survivor can I be? I wonder. If I am wearing at least decent clothes at first, I'd try to get a job somewhere. Waitressing, whatever to get me through. I'll sleep it out somewhere, in a shelter prehaps, to save up for bigger things. How about you? What would you do?

There's this new show coming up that really catched my attention. USA Network's Burn Notice. The show is about an agent who gets a burn notice (An official statement by one intelligence agency to other agencies, domestic or foreign, that an individual or group is unreliable) and suddenly finds himself using his own special ops training to help those that need help. He faces a challenge when he is unable to use his contacts and needs to stay under the radar. Wanting to know who was responsible for his Burn Notice, Agent Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) goes back to his hometown to find out.

This is really exciting! Hubby and I have another show to look forward to and this is one promising show - really the type of shows we like. The show premieres June 28 so don't miss it!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...