August 22, 2007

Babbling and Babbling Along

The dollar exchange went up a notch and this is really good news for me. Good news for my online earnings doing blogging. ;)

So how is everyone today? I've been quite hectic but I am loving my new schedule. It gives me enough time to blog when I get home in the morning while getting enough sleep after. Too bad my schedule next week is different because of the launch of our new account. Oh well, it's only for next week anyway. And besides, like Spiderman says: "With great power, comes great responsibility." And while I don't have great power, I believe that quote is true in our careers. When you get promoted, be ready for more responsibilities. ;)

Speaking of work, it's been really crazy juggling 2 accounts but the wierd thing is, I am enjoying it. Enjoying the challenge, loving my work more and the new tasks does not bother me a bit. Aaack! Am I a workaholic now??!?

On the home front, I am grateful that God asnwered my prayer of helping me find balance between work and home life. I am having the time of my life with the husband. Well, we do not see each other often within the week save for a couple of hours when he arrives home and me getting ready for work, but that is still something, right? I mean, I'd rather have that than nothing at all. We talk more, share more, love more.

Things aren't perfect though, we still fight, we still get on each others nerves but lilke Aggie says, everything is a choice. Being happy is a choice. Loving someone is a choice. And I committed myself to choose to be happy; choose to love; choose to share and be selfless. It is no easy task but it gives my life meaning and direction.

Hmm...what else? Oh, Saturday is Lala and Ronnie's wedding. Lala is Lala Roque of Channel 7. She and Ronnie are part of our Spiritual family (which I miss badly by the way.) She and Ron have been together for 12 years (?) Basta super long long time na hehehe! Lala, Ron, I do not know if you guys are reading this, but I am really really sorry I wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding. (The husband already did the RSVP thingy for him though ;) ) The husband will be there. I hope his size will be enough to represent us both hehe. But seriously, all the best to you both. I speak blessings into your lives, as individuals and as a married couple. I pray for abundance and prosperity, happiness, understanding, love and as Jackie would like to say, lots and lots of "tingaling!" *wink* LOL!

So enough of my babbling! Have a good one y'all!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...