October 17, 2007

Hard Drive To Go

I can't believe I forgot to post about a recent purchase I made. lol! Anyway, last week I bought myself a 80Gb EHD. Well, I've been meaning to buy one for quite some time now but never got around to doing so because, well, there were other more important things to buy. :) I bought a Seagate brand:

But last week, I had no choice as I will now be bringing my lappie to work. Feeling sosyal. hahahaha! I was actually against the idea. What if my laptop broke because of office stuff? My MS Outlook archive is huge! I would not be able to store it here - well I refuse to! My manager brought his own laptop before and it's HD crashed! Probably because of too much files in it. Oh no! I hope it doesn't happen to me.

Well, anyway, I hope they issue me one instead of me bringing my own. I am really scared as the DELL Inspiron model has no service here! Good luck!

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...