October 24, 2007

Home Loans

As 2007 draws to a close, my cousin is getting more and more excited! She and her fiance are set to get married June of 2008, after which they will reside in London, UK. Her fiance is currently there finsihing his masters degree at the London Business School.

As with all weddings, the financial part is always stressful. I am not saying they couldn't afford it, it's just that sometimes we need help you know. They actually asked me for help about getting UK Home Loans. I led them to Magicloans UK which has a lot to offer! Their schemes are really easy on the pocket and their interests are not sky high like the others.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...