October 24, 2007

So Many Thoughts

I have been thinking a lot lately. Thinking of so many things I couldn't even count them by hand. There's the moving out and then the risks we have to face. There's also work and career issues I have to deal with. Sometimes, I feel like I think too much but then I feel like if I don't, I'm not going to have a goal, a plan for the future. Am I crazy? More weight is going to the shift in career. What's been bugging me is that, if I shift careers now or resign from my job, the moving out might not push through due to financial reasons. And I have been dreaming of moving out since like forever! So you see my dillema here? lol! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...