November 21, 2007

Executive Searches

I remember when I was jobless 2 years ago. It was about 3 months after our wedding and I wanted to earn on my own again so I decided to search for a job. It wasn't easy. Good thing there are recruitment firms like A.E Feldman and associates. They are an executive search firm that is committed to help you in your search. They have a vast record of successful placements over the years and has built a strong relationship with industry leading companies. Their areas of expertise include the financial and risk management industries, legal and legal support services and a host of other top fields.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...