March 22, 2010

BURP!

I am still burping from last night's buffet dinner at Dad's/Saisaki/Kamayan. I had my fill of tempura, maki, nachos and so much more! Hala! There goes the calories I lost from running at UP yesterday morning! Hahaha!


Thanks to the DJ team for having me! Sorry for not being able to take your pictures. It was stupid of me to bring the camera along and forgetting the CF card. :( Lesson learned.


On another note, today is the start of my going back to the gym. I haven't been there in ages! Lethargy got the best of me. :( But now I need (and want) to go back! I plan to do my workouts everyday and stick to it. I want to lose about 10 pounds before we head off to Cebu. It's quite an ambitious goal, but I am committed to meeting it. My husbo says he's helping me out by reminding me and encouraging me. Aaawww! Isn't he just the sweetest? Let's see what happens. :)


So join me on my weight loss journey. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...