April 22, 2010

The Nike Running Training Clinic

The Nike Running Training Clinic by Coach Rio and his coaching staff is back and it's FREE! Even the registration and entrance to ULTRA is FREE! Oh my goodness! The sessions started last April 15, 2010 and will continue until further notice.

I really want to join this one but I can't this week. :-( Work is just too much of a hassle LOL! Anyway, I think I can still join next week. No, make that I WILL join next week! This is an opportunity I don't want to pass. I need to learn the basics because I feel like I'm running all wrong.

For those interested, here are the schedules:

Every Tuesday, 6:00PM to 9:00PM at the ULTRA Track Oval

Every Thursday, 6:00PM to 9:00PM outside Nike Park, Bonifacio High Street

For more information, visit this site.

I have a concern though, will there be shower rooms in the area? I still have to work after the clinic so I need some place to bathe. :P

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...