July 20, 2010

Weekend

How was your weekend? Mine was uneventful yet worth remembering, if that makes any sense. I spent the entire weekend with the husbo. I missed him. We didn't do much, just went to the grocery and then pretty much slept our weekend away, but there are just those moments when I wake up, look at him and realize a lot of little but important things.

Like how the past months, I wasted time and effort on things that were worthless, thus missed out on so many opportunities to spend time with him. I realized how no one can ever love me like he does - how selfless, caring and loving he can be. I realized no one can be as patient with me as he is. No one can listen to me over and over and not judge. He truly is my best friend.

Yes, we have our differences, we have our arguments and petty fights, but inspite and despite these, he will be the only person to stake claim to my heart.

So there, it was a weekend of realizations.

Cherish those people who love you and stop chasing for worthless and foolish dreams.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...