October 30, 2010

COMFORT THAN STYLE

I am clueless when it comes to fashion.  I always have a hard time picking out clothes in the mall and most of the things I have in my closet (that are not a pair of jeans or shirt) are chosen by family and friends.  I don't know, maybe it's the Taurus in me that's not comfortable with change or I am just simply not fashion conscious. LOL!

I always think comfort before style.  Always going with a pair of jeans and shirt with slippers or sneakers.  I've always been the comfort-than-style type of gal and believe me I've heard countless sighs from my family and friends whenever they see me.  I tell you, if that show "How Do I Look" was available here in our country, my friends would've sent my name in already.  

So, it is quite refreshing to see one of my favorite actress, Ashley Greene in her comfiest!  I love her for her simplicity and freshness. Her style is just comfortable to look at and yet, her beauty shines!  

Ashley Greene - Photo from www.peoplestylewatch.com
How about you?  What's your fashion style?

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...