October 30, 2010

HI! I AM A TWITTER ADDICT.

I have a new addiction. Twitter. LOL! I know I'm kinda late in the game but there, I am now a certified Twitter addict.  

What do I love about being on Twitter?  Well, it gives me real time updates on my friends, family and favorite authors, celebrities or websites.  It's nice that I can update them on what's happening in my life as well.

I also follow my favorite celebrities on Twitter.  Helps remind me that they are real people and go through the same things in life as we do.  Sometimes we get so caught up on their on-screen characters that we forget they are just actors.

If this picture doesn't prove what a Twitter addict I am already, then I don't know what does. LOL!  Bought this crystal birdie key chain from a friend.  

If you have a twitter account, follow me

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...