February 20, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie 2012



Time sure does fly!  It feels like yesterday when I blogged about the upcoming "The Hunger Games" movie and now, it's just a month away!  My cousin and I are huge fans of the book and we are beyond excited!

The movie is based on the bestselling book "The Hunger Games" by best selling author Suzanne Collins.  It is set in the future, the city of Panem and revolves around a brutal reality game.  I assure you once you read book one, you will never get enough of it!

The movie is starred by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark.

You can watch the official trailer here.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...