April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie

I apologize for my absence.  Things have been crazy with the new business which I am particularly happy about.  As soon as things are in place, I will let you in on what it is.

So, how did you find the Hunger Games movie? If you'll ask me, I'll tell you how much I LOVED IT! There were a few changes on the details like how Katniss got the Mockingjay pin or the thing about buttercup's color, but they are just minor.  I think, overall, the movie stuck to the book as much as it can and the main story was given justice!

The cast was perfect and were really able to execute their roles perfectly.  Of course, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta was perfect!

What do you think?  Did you love the movie as I did or did you think it could be better? Share your thoughts!

Oooh! I can't wait for Catching Fire! I read it's going to be released November 2013.

No comments:

Catching Fire!

Oooh! Another movie for me to watch out for! Catching Fire will come to theaters November 22, 2013!  Here's a sneak peek of the releas...